1. A new report from GLAAD shows that streaming services like Netflix and Hulu are leading the way with depictions of LGBT people on television, most notably with transgender characters, while network and cable TV are lagging far behind.
2. Stop me if you’ve heard this before. A GOP candidate in Indiana who opposes LGBT protections was discovered to have a profile on gay dating website Adam4Adam.
3. See what this gay person did to get revenge on a homophobic driver.
4. Trans ESPN sportswriter Christina Kahrl looks at what happens to athletes after they come out.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Ellen talks about on “Oprah’s Master Class” about how she never thought she would come out.