1. President Obama, Vice President Biden and Hillary Clinton announced their support for HERO, Houston’s LGBT equal rights law.
2. A new AP poll shows that for the first time, most Americans expect government officials to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, even over religious objections.
3. “I think that’s the next thing that they’re going to push, to try to legalize pedophiles. Pedophilia, you have all these laws to forget about – we have laws on the books about statutory rape. You have to basically throw away the statutory rape laws to legalize pedophilia.” Sen. Ted Cruz’s father, everyone!
4. How much does it cost to transition? Reuters has the answer.
4. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Turns out Ellen inspired Adele’s new song “Hello.”