1. Human rights advocates are growing concerned after two girls were arrested in Indonesia and are being forced to undergo “rehabilitation for lesbianism.”
2. Be careful out there, fellas. Danny Pintauro, the openly gay former child star of “Who’s The Boss?” who recently announced he has been HIV-positive for 12 years, says he contracted the virus through oral sex.
3. The Atlantic takes a look at the downfall of the ex-gay movement.
4. “Don’t let a frat guy know that you’re gay. I am bleeding on my phone.” A Long Island teen claims he was brutally beaten by a fraternity member after revealing he was gay during a visit to Penn State.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Here’s a clip from the MTV show “Todrick” starring out singer and actor Todrick Hall. Joseph Gordon Levitt stops by to dress up in drag with Hall and do a music video about two girls whose boyfriends unfollowed them on social media. Beds are broken in the process.