1. “Why shame him for wanting to be a princess? When little girls want to be superheroes, it’s cute. Why isn’t it the same for a little boy that wants to be a princess?” Meet the coolest parents ever.
2. Bryant University assistant men’s basketball coach Chris Burns came out Wednesday, making him the first openly gay Division 1 basketball coach.
3. New research shows that gay and bisexual men are three to six times more likely to do indoor tanning than straight men, and that gay and bisexual men have about twice the rate of skin cancer compared with straight men.
4. Mic put together a “gay-to-queer television matrix.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Real gay dads do competing Darth Vader impressions for their son in this cute new ad for Campbell’s soup.