1. “Transparent” star Jeffrey Tambor is the latest Hollywood actor to be accused of sexual harassment. Tambor’s transgender former assistant, Van Barnes (who appeared in “I Am Cait”), made the allegations on her Facebook page. In a statement issued to Deadline.com, Tambor said, “I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other person I have ever worked with. I am appalled and distressed by this baseless allegation.” Amazon Studios is investigating the claims.
2. In the wake of multiple sexual assault allegations against Kevin Spacey, Sony has announced that all of Spacey’s scenes in the Ridley Scott film “All the Money in the World” will be reshot with Christopher Plummer substituting in the role. The film is still scheduled for a December 22 theatrical release.
3. Men.com porn star Ali Liam (a.k.a. Alkoraishie Ali and Othman Al-Muttalaby), 26, has been charged with first-degree murder after his boyfriend, 48-year-old Keith Harris, was found dead with multiple stab wounds in his San Francisco home last week. Authorities say Liam is being detained in an involuntary psychiatric hold as he awaits transfer to jail.
4. Disgraced Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis—who became famous for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples and was subsequently jailed for it—has announced she is running for re-election for the Rowan County position. David Ermold, one of the gay men she refused a license to, is considering running against her. “If Kim Davis was reelected in that position without an appropriate fight, I’d probably regret it for the rest of my life,” he said.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Pop icon Cyndi Lauper has teamed up with AT&T to present “True Fellows,” which aims to spread awareness of homelessness among LGBTQ youth.