Community

Sing Them Out

First, we want to shout out 2019 as the 50th anniversary of the creating of the Georgia Gay Liberation Front. Five weeks after Stonewall, the catalyst for the GGLF was the August 5, 1969 police raid on the A...

The Science Behind Heartbreak

Heartbreak is a universal and natural response to grieving the end of a relationship. It’s a dreadful experience that makes your day to day life a fog, and you feel that your world is caving in with every step ...

Ask the Doctor: PrEP 101

Q: My husband is HIV positive and has been undetectable for years. I get tested every six months. Should I still go on PrEP? A: You’ve probably heard about the “Undetectable = Untransmittable,” or “U=U” camp...

Inclusion Party Returns to Super Bowl for Second Year

Inclusion, diversity, less hate, and more love. These are the word and phrases are on everyone’s lips this Super Bowl season, including out former NFL player Esera Tuaolo. He spent nine years playing profession...

Super Bowl Viewing Parties

Heretic Atlanta Watch the biggest game of the season on 13 high-def screens while you enjoy FREE burgers and hot dogs (while they last)! Bud Light buckets on hand along with a full bar. Doors open at 3pm an...

Super Bowl LIII: Prepping for the Big Game

Downtown Atlanta has transformed into football central for Super Bowl LIII with multiple stages popping up and banners for events hanging on every other street corner. The countdown to one of the biggest games ...

The Gift of Love

Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and with it, the retail-enforced mandate to wow your sweetie with the perfect gift. No pressure! The idea of shopping for just the right token of affection could make anyon...

Coping with Loss: Sean and Neon’s Story

Good memories and a handful of passionate songs are what get Neon Douglass through the tough moments of his life. After losing his husband, Sean Lanoue, to Cancer last year, even the most upbeat songs harbo...

Sex, Love, and BDSM

Nitro Hankinson and I had a candid conversation the other evening, one where limits seemed to disappear into thin air after several minutes of chatting. Sounding became the topic of discussion, an activity ...