Community

The ABC’s of Our Identities

There can be a vast amount of perplexity when it comes to the meaning behind LGBTQ. Those who are unaware of the definition may fear being perceived as ignorant; they never quite muster up the strength to ask w...

Backwoods Queer: Life as a Gay Man in Rural Georgia

There’s a sharp divide in the experiences of queer people across the state of Georgia. From the rural backwoods to metro Atlanta, life is entirely different in many ways. I’ve experienced both, and the drastic ...

Welcome Back to Atlanta

Atlanta holds many memories for me; some memories are good and some I’d like to erase from my mind. It’s been nearly four years since I left the city. I departed with the burden of a broken heart while trying t...

WATCH: A Look Into LGBTQ Life in Early 2000s Atlanta

Georgia State University Library announced the addition of footage from “OutTV Atlanta” to its Gender and Sexuality Collection. The weekly news and entertainment show looked at LGBTQ life in Atlanta. The sho...

HVA Hosts Winter Ball Tournament

The Hotlanta Volleyball Association is hosting their one-day Winter Ball tournament tomorrow (December 15) from 9 A.M to 5 P.M. Proceeds from the tournament will go to support the work the Atlanta Performan...