• Graham said he and his partner of 25 years (the AJC said 25 months, but we know the truth), Peter Stinner, are planning to get married in the next few months. Congrats, y’all!
• Tanya Ditty of the anti-gay Concerned Women for America is still a bigot.
“The media has done a very good job normalizing the lifestyle through TV, through video, through music. It surrounds them,” she said.
• Jamie Ensley, vice-chair of the boar of the national Log Cabin Republicans, makes sense.
“You’ve got to remember, for hundreds of years the Bible was used to defend segregation and slavery. It was wrong to use the Bible against African Americans and it’s wrong to use the Bible against gays and lesbians,” he said.
• This: “Former Republican State Sen. Mike Crotts, who sponsored the bill that set up the constitutional referendum, remains opposed to same-sex marriage. ‘From my point of view, (growing support) shows the moral decay of what is happening in our country,'” he said.
• Sadie Fields (remember her!) has renewed a relationship with her lesbian daughter. But still believes marriage is between a man and a woman.
Read the entire story by clicking here.
Photo: Georgia Equality ED Jeff Graham (left) with his partner, Peter Stinner, at last year’s Evening for Equality. (by Dyana Bagby)