Want to make it night to remember? (Or, for some, a night to forget?) Have company over and bust out some beverages they may have never tried.
The Peachy Keen
- 1 ounce vodka
- .5 ounce blueberry flavored vodka
- .5 ounce peach schnapps
- .25 cup peach nectar
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the vodkas, schnapps, and nectar.
- Shake to combine well.
- Serve over ice or straight up in a martini glass.
The Espresso Martini
- 1.5oz Smirnoff Red Vodka
- 3oz fresh espresso
- 2 teaspoon raw sugar
- Cubed ice (strained)
- Combine Smirnoff vodka, fresh espresso and raw sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Add cubed ice and shake for 10–15 seconds.
- Strain into glass and top with fresh coffee beans to serve.
- .5 ounce Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- .5 ounce Campari
- .5 ounce Sweet Vermouth
- Slice of orange
- Combine Tanqueray London dry gin, Campari and sweet vermouth in a rocks glass.
- Add ice and stir to chill and dilute.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
- 1.75L bottle of your favorite vodka
- 10 lemons
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- Pour vodka into a large airtight container.
- With a vegetable peeler, remove yellow parts of lemons and put into vodka.
- Cover and let sit for a minimum of 10 days or up to two weeks.
- Juice all the lemons and store in the freezer until ready to finish the Limoncello.
- In a saucepan on medium/low heat, add one cup of lemon juice and 1.5 cups of sugar. Cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- To finish the Limoncello, strain the vodka mixture into a large bowl, removing all the lemon peels. Add the cooled sugar mixture and stir until well combined.
- Store your Limoncello in glass bottles and keep refrigerated.
- Serve chilled.
- 1 ounce PIMM’s
- 2 ounces chilled prosecco or sparkling wine
- 2.5 ounces dry ginger ale
- Strawberries, to serve
- Cucumbers, to serve
- Orange, to serve
- Mint, to serve
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add an ounce of PIMM’s.
- Add strawberries, cucumbers, orange, and mint.
- Top with dry ginger ale and chilled prosecco or sparkling wine and gently stir.
- Garnish with fresh mint.