To add a listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Basic listings are provided free of charge as a community service. Featured listings, which include a photograph and 100-word description, are available for a nominal annual fee. Email email@example.com.
- American Veterans for Equal Rights – Georgia chapter. P.O. Box 2115, Decatur, GA 30031, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.avergeorgia.org.
- Atlanta Pride. 2300 Henderson Mill Road, Suite 125, Atlanta, GA 30345, 770-491-8633, http://www.atlantapride.org.
- Charis Circle. 1189 Euclid Ave. NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, 404-522-9912, email:email@example.com, http://www.chariscircle.org.
- Fourth Tuesday. firstname.lastname@example.org,http://www.thehealthinitiative.org/4thTuesday.php.
- Fulcrum Support Group is a free peer-facilitated support group for LGBTQ individuals of all ages that meets every other Sunday from 6 – 8 p.m. at the Rush Center. Email: email@example.com, fulcrumlgbtq.wixsite.com/0305
- In the Life Atlanta. 346 Auburn Ave. NE, Suite 126, Atlanta, GA 30312, email:firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.inthelifeatl.com.
- Omni VisionsAddress: 2200 Northlake Parkway Suite 320, Tucker, GA 30084
Phone: 678-436-5812Do you have the heart to make a difference in a child’s life? Ever thought about Foster Care? Omni is seeking families just like yours to provide a stable home to teens, children with medical issues and siblings. In order to be a foster parent you must be at least 25 years of age, have reliable transporation, verifiable income, and a spare bed(s). Please join our family! You can visit our website: www.omnivisions.com & www.facebook.com/omnifostercare or call a local office near you.We have three Georgia locations:Tucker: 678-436-5812
College Park: 678-369-2006
- Panther L/L Inc. P.O. Box 191286, Atlanta, GA 31119-1286, www.pantherll.org.
- Raksha, Inc. Raksha is a nonprofit that provides comprehensive services to survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence. Services include immigration relief, therapy, case management, attorney referrals, legal advocacy, and job skill training. Raksha connects clients to health and housing resources and provides culturally specific clothes and food to our clients. Staff speak Hindi, Bangla, Gujurati, Tamil, Telugu, Nepali, Urdu, Punjabi, and French, and have access to interpreters for other languages. Email: email@example.com, 404-876-0670, www.raksha.org
- Second Sunday of Atlanta. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, 404-454-5469, http://www.secondsundayatlanta.org.
- Southerners On New Ground. 250 Georgia Ave., Suite 201, Atlanta, GA 30312, 404-549-8628,http://www.southernersonnewground.org.
- Team Friendly Atlanta (501(c)3 pending). http://www.teamfriendlyatl.org, 404-333-8374.
- The Big Gay Supper Club. http://www.thebiggaysupperclub.com.
- The Rainbow Center at JF&CS, 4549 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA, 30338, 770-677-9471, http://www.therainbowcenter.org.
- Touching Up Our Roots. 404-523-8336, http://www.touchingupourroots.org.
- Trikone. P.O. Box 18638, Atlanta, GA 31126-0638, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,http://www.trikoneatlanta.org.
- United 4 Safety. P.O. Box 29458, Atlanta, GA 30359, email: email@example.com, help line 404-200-5957, http://www.united4safety.org.