1. I'm sure no one saw this coming after the Supreme Court ruled in favor of nationwide marriage equality. A Tennessee judge is refusing to divorce a straight couple because, you know, gay marriage."With the U.S. Supreme Court having defined what must be recognized as a marriage, it would appear that Tennessee’s judiciary must now await the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court as to what is not a marriage, or better stated, when a marriage is no longer a marriage."
2. Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is convinced there's a war on Christianity and Kim Davis' Kentucky is ground zero. Huckabee writes on his personal Facebook page: "Having Kim Davis in federal custody removes all doubt of the criminalization of Christianity in our country. We must defend religious liberty and never surrender to judicial tyranny."
3. Two and a half years into a large Truvada as pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) program in San Francisconone of the more than 600 men who have sex with men (MSM) taking the HIV prevention medication have contracted the virus.
4. She may not identify as LGBT, but Beyonce has a huge LGBT following and they're celebrating her birthday. Here's 5 steps for celebrating King B's 34th birthday.
5. VIDEO: Caitilyn Jenner reveals to Ellen that she once opposed gay marriage."I have to admit – I remember 15 years ago, 20 years ago whenever it was when the whole gay marriage issue came up – at first I was not for it. I mean I thought I’m a traditionalist."