1. A college student tipped off Richmond, Virginia LGBT media outlet GAYRVA about a Republican House member with an anti-gay voting record who reportedly hit him up on Grindr. The site’s editor wrote an open letter to the lawmaker and posted screenshots from the conversation but declined to name him. Not hard to find out though with a little Googling…
2. An Indiana Senate committee passed a GOP-sponsored bill that would extend civil rights protections to LGB people and repeal most of last year’s controversial “religious freedom” bill but it leaves out transgender people. Both sides of the debate reportedly hate it. Good times.
3. The former CEO of Rentboy.com has been indicted on prostitution charges.
4. “Cure AIDS, kick a poofter to death.” Melbourne police are investigating an anti-gay sticker posted to a pole near a popular gay club.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Watch this “Kinky Boots” actor do 29 death drops for his 29th birthday and confuse everybody around him. Brilliant.