1. Couples from across London took part in a mass gay kiss-in on Valentine’s Day in Piccadilly Circus.
2. “I’ve not been abusive at all so the only thing I can put it down to is the fact that we are a gay couple. It is the only explanation.” A businessman in London is not happy with his 3.8 Uber rating, and he seems to think the low rating is due to his sexuality.
3. Powerhouse AMC gore-fest “The Walking Dead” introduced the show’s first gay male character Sunday night.
4. Vulture on how 1998 box office bomb “54” is being resurrected as a cult gay classic. The director’s cut will include a kiss between the characters played by Ryan Phillipe and Breckin Meyer.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Jason Collins, the first openly gay player in the NBA, talks about mentoring gay basketball players who aren’t ready to come out yet.