1. This is rich. An anti-gay activist has written a letter to governors calling on them to use the National Guard to halt same-sex marriages.
2. Lesbian couple gets right to the point with their baby announcement.
3. “You just feel much stronger. For me, it’s: Don’t mess with my relationship. Don’t mess with my family. It really gives you validation and gives you kind of a wall that you can lean on if something happens.” Martina Navratilova talks about how her recent marriage to her longtime girlfriend has changed her life.
4. “I don’t have an agenda. I’m not here to brainwash anyone but listen to the sound of my voice. Attention youth of the world, I want you to live your lives being exactly as you are. The most important thing is to be true to yourself.” Ellen Degeneres responds to an anti-gay pastor who accused her of turning kids gay.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “You don’t get to judge others when your state motto is, ‘If Darwin was right, we wouldn’t be here.'” Jon Stewart mocks Florida county clerks and anti-gay activists.