1. Congressional LGBT ally Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Florida) announced this will be her last year in elected office.
2. The United Methodist Church is considering removing its first openly gay bishop, Karen Oliveto.
3. Kentucky Judge W. Mitchell Nance pulled a Kim Davis recently, saying he will not hear gay adoption cases — because he believes having same-sex parents is not in the child’s best interest.
4. AARP offers up some tips on how LGBT seniors can find friendly healthcare providers.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: On the Game Show Network’s “IDIOTEST,” husbands Spike and Nick Huntington-Klein won $10,000. They plan to use the money to start a family.