1. In Texas, the fight over bathroom usage continues in the state Legislature.
2. The hottest makeup guru these days doesn’t work for CoverGirl, MAC or Sephora … his name is Jack, and he’s only 10 years old. That highlighter is poppin’, y’all.
3. Ellen DeGeneres is coming back to stand-up! The out comedian will host a special for Netflix, her first such performance in about 15 years.
4. Ben & Jerry’s wins at protesting. In Australia, B&J shops won’t serve two scoops of the same flavor ice cream in a cone until same-sex marriage is legalized.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Online star Tyler Oakley announced a monthlong series of videos highlighting queer resilience and spotlighting disenfranchised voices of the LGBT community. Eight “Chosen Family” videos will be put up throughout the month of June, and Oakley will also have charity T-shirts available for sale.