1. Rolling Stone looks at “The Five Worst States for LGBT People.”
2. The father of a transgender woman who passed away presented her as a man at her open casket funeral.
3. A linguistics professor on what it means to “sound” gay.
4. “In order to fully understand the individuals, we need to look at the goals of the gay political movement, the response of the Christian church and why it is vitally important to shine forth the love of the Lord if we wish to see others find freedom in Him. My hope is to equip you to better understand and reflect our Lord to these individuals.” A supposed “ex-gay” named Anne Faulk on how the church can respond to the “gay agenda.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Meet Brother Nathaniel. Laugh at Brother Nathaniel. Move on.