1. The Telegraph reports that a cure for HIV could be close after the disease vanished from the blood of a British man.
2. Marriage equality activist Edie Windsor got remarried.
3. Gay artist and “Skin Wars” star Michael Mejia came out as HIV-positive.
4. Exclusive “Golden Girls” action figures will be released at New York Comic Con this weekend.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “The Daily Show” went to North Carolina to poke fun at the anti-LGBT House Bill 2 by operating a food truck that refused to serve gay people.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Get More: The Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook,The Daily Show Video Archive