1. Pope Francis said on Sunday that LGBT people should be treated with respect but that teaching gender theory is unacceptable “indoctrination” of young people.
2. Rolling Stone explains how exclusion from the military strengthened gay identity in America.
3. Buzzfeed takes a look at the clinics popping up across the country to help kids as young as 3 who may be transgender.
4. Garrett Schlichte wonders in the Washington Post about when gay men will have their “dad bod” moment.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: The CDC put out a music video that educates gay men about HIV prevention options, and luckily they enlist singer and actor Alex Newell (“Glee”) to take part, singing The Knocks’ song “Collect My Love.”