1. A Glamour sexuality survey found that a third of women had had a sexual experience with another woman, and two-thirds of women would not date a man who had had a sexual experience with another man.
2. Northwestern is out with a study that says it doesn’t necessarily get better for LGBT youth.
3. A gay high school teacher in Little Rock, Arkansas says he was fired after a hacker posted a sex tape of him and another man to the school’s website.
4. “Outside of your sexual partner, boyfriend, or husband, yes I think it’s good and right to see our assumptions challenged, our biases challenged, and certainly in the public sphere and the workplace. But when it comes to the very personal choice of who you’re partnered with it’s something we leave to our members.” The founders of gay dating app Scruff talk about why they continue to allow racial filtering.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: A school board meeting in Franklin County, Tennessee this week, where one parent worried that a Gay-Straight Alliance would lead to fisting and rimming.