1. Elton John graces the cover of Billboard’s first ever philanthropy issue, in which he writes an op-ed on the continuing fight against HIV/AIDS.
2. “At some point, attendance will involve congratulating the couple for their union. If you can’t congratulate the couple, how can you attend?” This Baptist leader says Christians should boycott same-sex weddings because it signals “moral approval” of the union.
3. Yoko Ono opens up about John Lennon’s sexuality in this piece from The Daily Beast.
4. See George Takei’s delightful four-word response to this internet troll.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: In the season finale of PBS Digital Studios’ “First Person,” actress and singer Ali Stroker (“The Glee Project,” “Spring Awakening”) talks about being bisexual and differently abled.