1. “Not too long ago, these women provided supportive services to dying gay men at the height of the AIDS crisis when few others dared. It is time to respond in kind.” Karamo Brown on why gay men should wear pink ribbons for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
2. See what a Boston Globe advice columnist told a woman who found out her friend’s husband has a Grindr profile.
3. The University of Akron’s president has apologized for anti-gay comments he made in 1985.
4. An adult shop in Ottawa was fined for selling a chest binder to a teen.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Yes we’re going with another Kim Davis video, because Funny Or Die. This is how Davis really met Pope Francis.