1. Hillary Clinton was honored last week with the New York LGBT Center’s Trailblazing Award. The awards ceremony raised more than $1.75 million for the center.
2. Meet 12 of the 13 co-chairs of the upcoming June 11 LGBT march in Washington, DC. The co-chairs represent a diverse set of backgrounds and places on the gender spectrum.
3. Israeli model Stav Strashko serves as fashion designer Proenza Schouler’s muse for the upcoming season. Strashko is one of three transgender models featured in Schouler’s new collection lookbook.
4. The Guardian goes behind the scenes of Britain’s “gaysian” drag scene, which includes provocative stripping acts and Muslim queens.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Russian-born violinist Artem Kolesov came out on YouTube as part of the country’s “Children-404” project, which encourages youth to speak out on issues of LGBT rights. Though most of the videos are filmed anonymously, Kolesov chose to step in front of the camera as an inspiration to others.