1. Apple CEO Tim Cook says he spoke to out CNN anchor “multiple times” before he came out, and here’s why.
2. “I’m constantly surprised by what a non-issue this has become.” Roll Call on post-gay politics and Jim Gray, the gay Senate candidate in Kentucky whose sexuality is surprisingly no big deal in the land of Kim Davis.
3. A new study shows that men who hold negative attitudes about gay people are more likely to show a higher interest in gay imagery than those who don’t hold those attitudes.
4. Hundreds of couples staged a kiss-in inside a London grocery store after a gay couple were thrown out for holding hands.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Check out the Indiegogo video for “Lea,” an erotic lesbian thriller from filmmaker Jay Palmieri, Jr.