1. “He asked me like do you really need the money? At that moment I thought I did. I felt I did and . . . like it was just like he grabbed me by like my waist and he just started doing it. And it was like . . . and I just like, try to close my eyes. Just try to think about something else.” TIME on a new report on LGBT homeless youth.
2. This debate by several writers on the Christianity Today website about whether or not to attend a same-sex wedding is kind of fascinating in its arrogance.
3. A conservative Southern Baptist mom talks about her transgender daughter and her family’s campaign for trans acceptance.
4. Gay families are coming to the Emoji keyboard.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Out comedian Billy Eichner (of “Billy on the Street” fame) teaches Conan O’Brien how to use Grindr.