1. ABC News on why this week’s Virginia gay marriage decision matters in terms of which case makes it to the Supreme Court.
2. Buzzfeed with a panel of journalists for “A conversation about sex, gay men and what we are (and aren’t) doing.”
3. Bid on this 500GB rainbow-colored “Gaystation 4” and the winner’s proceeds will go towards an organization that helps LGBT refugees from anti-LGBT countries re-start their lives.
4. “I told my mom I’m gay. She’s gonna find me a good psychiatrist to ‘cure’ me.” LGBT kids are using the Whisper app, which allows users to express themselves anonymously, to talk about their parents’ negative reactions to them coming out.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Gay fave Kate Bush turns 56 today.