Meanwhile, in non-HB 757 news…
1. “What happens over those two days could dramatically impact the direction of — not just the presidential campaign — but the entire Republican Party and the country.” Tony Perkins, the head of the anti-LGBT hate group the Family Research Council, was selected as a delegate to the GOP convention.
2. This openly gay lawmaker kept an anti-LGBT bill from passing by using the old “sneezing mini-filibuster” trick.
3. Meet the boy who is specifically looking for LGBT parents to adopt him.
4. And meet the trans man in Uzbekistan who is fighting against all odds.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras salutes Madonna.