1. An Omaha, Nebraska man is behind bars for felony arson after torching a rainbow flag that was on a lesbian couple’s front porch. The couple had a new flag up later the same day.
2. A look at the Chinese phenomenon of “homowives.”
3. “SNL” MVP (and out lesbian) Kate McKinnon as Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
4. Conservatives were mostly silent on same-sex marriage at the Conservative Political Action Conference, reports TIME.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Speaking of, here’s what happens when you get on Grindr at CPAC.