1. Here’s five things to look for in the oral arguments on same-sex marriage at the Supreme Court on Tuesday.
2. “I am shaken to my bones by the emails, texts, postings and phone calls of the past few days. I made a terrible mistake.” Ian Reisner, the gay business man who hosted an event for presidential candidate Ted Cruz, apologized for showing “poor judgement.” Cruz is vehemently against same-sex marriage and has called for pastors to hold prayer services while the Supreme Court hears oral arguments on the issue on April 28.
3. “You have to have a ridiculous reading of the U.S. Constitution to reach the conclusion that people have a right to marry someone of the same sex.” GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio to CBN News, an evangelical network founded by the anti-LGBT Pat Robertson.
4. Here’s more info on that Bruce Jenner “docuseries” premiering on July 26 on E!
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: GLAD released a video tracing attorney Mary Bonauto’s path to arguing for marriage equality before the Supreme Court.