1. “If you turn on MSNBC…you’re gonna see a total devotion to the concept of gay marriage. Isn’t that insulting to the Muslims who would be watching? And isn’t it then — would it not then be understandable if the Muslims watching take some kind of action against MSNBC for offending them?” Conservative media outlet Breitbart reports on Rush Limbaugh wondering whether Americans should stop advocating for marriage equality so we don’t provoke “militant Islamists.”
2. “You want a president who can bring people together; who understands that if you support marriage equality, you are the same as ISIS.” Speaking of, Ted Cruz got the Jon Stewart treatment on The Daily Show.
3. The latest WSJ/NBC poll shows that Americans would be more comfortable with a gay or lesbian presidential candidate than an evangelical Christian one.
4. The Advocate introduces us to the gay teen who could become the UK’s youngest elected official.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “My mom is so homophobic she wouldn’t let Dre eat bananas when he was a kid.” A scene from Wednesday night’s episode of “Blackish” titled “Please Don’t Ask, Please Don’t Tell,” featuring Raven Symone’s character discussing her impending marriage to her partner.