1. In another move from her years-long, seemingly neverending "I am NOT Hannah Montana anymore, y'all!" plea for validation, Miley Cyrus released a song about lesbian sex. Called, umm…we'll just let you see for yourself.
2. “This is South Dakota. We haven’t adopted the East Coast culture. We haven’t adopted the West Coast culture. We maintain our own culture.” A South Dakota lawmaker has a proposed genital inspection policy to determine a student's gender identity.
3. Watch what happens when out actor Sir Ian McKellen is your Pride grand marshal.
4. Passport Magazine with 11 great LGBT chefs.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Gay YouTuber Raymond Braun interviews Zackary Drucker and Rhys Ernst, producers and consultants on the Amazon TV series “Transparent.”