1. The New York Times calls out the “L.G.B.T. Trump Fallacy” in an editorial this week.
2. On Friday, people around the world will commemorate the 21st annual National Day of Silence to raise awareness of bullying, harassment and discrimination against LGBT individuals. Here’s why it’s still necessary in 2017.
3. Women who identify as LGBT are eligible for a new tech scholarship named after coding guru and lesbian trailblazer Edie Windsor. Last year, 40 were awarded the scholarship. Applications are now up for 2017 hopefuls.
4. Meet Danica Roem, the first transwoman to run for the Virginia General Assembly. Roem, a journalist, seeks to upset incumbent Bob Marshall this November.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Caleb Marshall, a 20-year-old man in Springfield, Missouri, shares his testimony of trying to “pray the gay away.” His story, including what it was like to come out as gay in a deeply religious family, was recently featured in the Springfield News-Leader.