1. The transgender military ban — supposedly on hold due to the threat of nuclear war from North Korea — would be a “great favor” to the military, according to President Donald Trump. Trump addressed the ban during a news conferenced late Thursday.
2. The American Civil Liberties Union is representing Milo Yiannopoulos, the outspoken gay right-winger and author, in a lawsuit against the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. The transit authority refused to let Yiannopoulos sell his book on buses and trains after customers complained, and the ACLU says that violates his right to free speech.
3. Kimberly Mascott Zieselman of interACT writes for USA Today about growing up as an intersex individual, and what parents today can learn from those experiences.
4. Three of the Vancouver Canucks’ pro hockey players took to the streets in the city’s Pride Parade dressed in rainbow tutus to show support for their LGBT fanbase.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Openly gay DJ and producer Zeke Thomas just released the music video to his EDM-inspired single, “Dealin’ With It,” which he wrote after surviving a violent sexual assault in 2016. Following the attack, Thomas shared his experience on Good Morning America, and became the first male ambassador for April’s Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Proceeds from the single will go to support LGBT organizations.