1. Media Matters for America analyzed cable news coverage of the Orlando shootings and found that Fox News significantly underrepresented LGBT voices and that none of the networks featured many Hispanic or Muslim guests.
2. Don’t miss seeing this gallery of Orlando remembrance tattoos people have been posting across social media.
3. A Gallup poll shows that same-sex marriages are up 33 percent since last June’s Supreme Court ruling on marriage equality, and that 10.5 percent of gay men and 8.8 percent of lesbians are married.
4. “I daydream on the idea that maybe all this barbarism and all these transgressions against ourselves is an equal and opposite reaction to something better happening in this world, some great swelling wave of openness and wakefulness out here.” Check out R&B singer Frank Ocean’s response to the Orlando shooting on Tumblr.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Actress Evan Rachel Wood opens up about the issues, stereotypes and misconceptions facing the bisexual community, including her own struggles.