1. “They stood up and spoke out. The riots became protests, the protests became a movement. The movement ultimately became an integral part of America.” President Obama designated the Stonewall Inn as a national monument on Friday, the first national monument to commemorate the fight for LGBT rights.
2. Pink News looks at what impact Brexit could have on the LGBT community.
3. The Williams Institute estimates that same-sex marriages have generated about $1.58 billion in spending in the U.S. since last June’s Supreme Court decision on marriage equality.
4. The London Gay Men’s Chorus released this charity single to aid the victims of the Orlando shooting.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Filmmaker Leo Herrera showcases 50 years of LGBT history in five minutes.