1. The New York Times details how the push to advance bathroom rights for transgender Americans reached the White House.
2. A Gallup poll shows that 53 percent of Americans over age 65 say that same-sex marriages should be recognized with full legal marital rights and benefits, the first time since Gallup began asking the question in 1996 that a majority of that groups said so.
3. “One man got back to me and said I had to provide him with my availability for the next three months. That’s just ridiculous. He was just being a nuisance. Since then we have been bombarded by offensive emails. The worst stuff has been put on our Facebook page..” Gay folks are having a field day with this homophobic B&B owner who refuse to serve gay customers, citing “sexual deviation.”
4. The Washington Blade takes a look at Donald Trump’s anti-LGBT judicial choices.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: The third season of the inspirational L/Studio docuseries “It Got Better” premieres today. Here’s Wanda Sykes’ episode.