1. LGBT rights groups in Indonesia are angry after 50 members of a hardline Muslim group barged into an apartment in Jakarta to break up what they thought was a gay sex party. Police said on Monday that no one in the apartment had done anything wrong.
2. Here’s what happened when a group of queer Los Angelenos were asked to imagine the perfect LGBT-friendly city.
3. An Aussie expat takes you inside what it’s like to be gay in Dubai.
4. Slate looks at how “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” flirts with gay allegory, and why the sequels should go all the way.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Lesbian comedian Cameron Esposito answers your tough questions about going home for the holidays.