1. “Oh, that explains it now. The faggot that voted for Hillary.” An employee at a Floor & Decor in Denver is out of a job after using an anti-gay slur against a customer who was with his four-year-old son.
2. The Washington Post looks at how the Trump administration will likely reverse the gains the Obama administration made in the global LGBT rights fight.
3. A federal judge in Denver ordered the U.S. State Department to reconsider its denial of a passport to an intersex Navy veteran.
4. Lady Gaga and Madonna both visited with LGBT homeless youth at the Ali Forney Center in Brooklyn on Thanksgiving Day.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Actor Paul “Can you hear men now?” Marcarelli is joined by his real-life husband Ryan in the latest Sprint ad.