1. Towleroad with three lessons from the midterm election results for LGBT equality.
2. “I feel so fortunate to be in a time where I am embraced completely as who I am and I don’t have to hide who I am in any way.” Lesbian country singer Brandy Clark on being accepted by the Nashville community.
3. ThinkProgress on Southern Baptists’ mixed messages on homosexuality.
4. “Don’t come at me because I went to fucking Catholic school for 12 years and I know every line.” Lesbian comedian and actress Lea DeLaria (“Orange is the New Black”) confronted an anti-gay preacher on a New York City subway yesterday morning.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: A six-year-old boy reviews “Hedwig and the Angry Inch.”