1. The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank talks about how the defeat of North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory in next month’s election could be a watershed moment for LGBT rights.
2. Buzzfeed reports that the US has run out of injectable estrogen for transgender women—again.
3. XY Magazine, the controversial twink-oriented publication that went under in 2008, is back with a 200-page issue.
4. Sara Ramirez of “Grey’s Anatomy” came out as bisexual over the weekend.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Randy Rainbow has some advice for Donald Trump in his latest musical parody.