1. Researchers at Stanford University developed an artificial intelligence algorithm technology that allegedly predicts sexual orientation. A number of LGBT groups spoke out against the technology, saying it doesn’t provide any benefits and rather serves to uphold beauty standards on dating websites.
2. Take a look at the amendment proposed by New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand that seeks to undermine the president’s transgender military ban.
3. Travel security checks aren’t always the most LGBT-friendly processes, The Guardian reports.
4. Tomorrow is the first of several town halls in Orlando, Florida, where plans for a Pulse memorial will be discussed.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: TIME profiles transgender actress Candis Cayne, who is the first transwoman to star in a major prime-time television show, as part of its “First Women” series.