How do you top being named the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce’s chamber of the year? Throw a lavish and lively awards dinner honoring Atlanta’s LGBT business world best. That was the scene Friday evening at the InterContinental Buckhead as the Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosted their annual awards dinner and live auction, emceed by Tony Kearney.
Check out whose mantel just got more crowded below, plus a photo gallery from the big night!
- Guardian Angel: Lost-n-Found Youth
- Corporate Ally: First Data
- Small Business of the Year: Henry’s Midtown Tavern
- Rising Star: Paul Beauchamp, Gayborhood
- Rosemary Jones Lifetime Achievement Award: Paul Plate, Positive Impact Health Centers
- Business Woman of the Year: Pamela Stewart, The Coca-Cola Company
- Business Man of the Year: Cale Hall, Creative Approach
- Vanguard Award: Selisse Berry, founder and CEO of Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
- Member of the Year: Carlton Brown, Occasional Occasions