1. Sign of the times. Bloomberg takes a look at JP Morgan Chase, Facebook, AT&T and other companies that ask their employees their sexual orientation.
2. Speaking of the business side of things, Major League Baseball has announced a major partnership with the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce to help NGLCC-certified businesses become official suppliers for the first time ever.
3. A report from UCLA’s Williams Institute shows nearly 300,000 transgender youth and adults may be negatively impacted by bills introduced in 15 states across the country
4. Load up your summer reading list. The finalists for the 28th Annual Lambda Literary Awards have been announced.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Season 8 of “Rupaul’s Drag Race” premiered Monday night, so in honor of that here’s some advice for aspiring drag queens.