1. The North Carolina Senate approved a bill that would allow officials to refuse to officiate same-sex marriages. The bill now heads to the House.
2. An anti-same-sex marriage group in Ireland is saying that homosexuality causes cancer. Okey dokey.
3. Out director Lee Daniels (“Precious”) explains gay pride to a Martian on “The Nightly Show”
4. Out actress Raven-Symone has a guest spot coming up on ABC’s “Blackish” playing Dre’s (Anthony Anderson) gay sister.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: VICE has a bizarre, fascinating look inside a gay conversion therapy camp.