1. The ACLU filed suit against Mississippi over a bill that allows certain businesses to refuse service to same-sex couples based on religious grounds.
2. A Boston man has been indicted for a scheme in which he is accused of drugging gay men at their homes and making off with their expensive belongings.
3. Over 100 gay, lesbian and bisexual Methodist clergy members defied the church’s ban on “self-avowed practicing homosexuals” and came out the day before a major United Methodist Church conference.
4. Here’s why Dave Franco’s frat boy character in “Neighbors 2” will come out as gay.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Here’s the new Freedom For All Americans ad featuring a transgender Asheville man and two business associates sharing their concerns about HB 2. It began airing on TV stations in Raleigh and Charlotte this week.