1. “Lesbian, gay and bisexual students could be left vulnerable here with a lack of any sex education that is relevant to them.” The work continues. New research shows that sex education in schools are ignoring same-sex relationships.
2. This longtime Houston couple are getting married but aren’t sure about using the term “husbands” with each other, saying they find it “jarring.” Here’s the advice WaPo’s Civilities columnist gives them.
3. This 17-year-old Australian teen realized he was gay thanks to the nude calendar from Warwick University’s rowing club. Yup, that’ll do it.
4. That time when Bette Midler shaded Caitlyn Jenner about being a Republican and the Log Cabin crew jumped into the fray.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Here’s a first look at “Happy Birthday, Marsha!,” a short film about Stonewall activist Marsha P. Johnson.