1. Buzzfeed with a roundup of how newspapers marked the Supreme Court’s decision on marriage equality.
2. When former Obama campaign press secretary Ben LaBolt told the president that he was gay, the president thought he said “I’ve got game.”
3. WaPo with how the rainbow became the symbol of LGBT pride.
4. An NYPD officer grinded with a parade-goer at NYC Pride on Sunday.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “Some transgender people do undergo hormone therapy or sexual reassignment surgery as part of their transition, some do not. And interestingly, their decision on this matter is, medically speaking, none of your fucking business.” John Oliver absolutely killed it Sunday night with his segment on transgender rights.