1. “This has happened but I’m not going to let it back me down, or have me living in fear. I’m going to go on living my life, my new husband, and my house. And we’re going to keep having the American dream work for us.” A gay North Carolina man’s car was vandalized with an anti-gay slur over the weekend.
2. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor presided over the wedding of a lesbian couple.
3. The NYC Fire Department tells LGBT kids they are “worthy of love.”
4. “One Million Moms is furious that Campbell’s Soup is being associated with gay men. Psssst. Nobody tell them about Andy Warhol.” Stephen Colbert defends the gay dads from the Campbell’s soup ad against the One Million Moms group.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: A group of bisexuals finish the sentence, “I’m bisexual, but I’m not…”