1. “We need a good jobs governor, not an HB2 governor.” North Carolina Republican Gov. Pat McCrory and Democratic Attorney General Roy Cooper went toe-to-toe in a feisty gubernatorial debate Tuesday night.
2. For the first time ever, the National Park Service has released a report on historic LGBT sites across the country.
3. Benzinga recognizes 10 openly LGBT CEOs.
4. Fred and Wilma have a gay old time fighting for marriage equality in the latest “Flintstones” comic.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “This is a really diverse area so we wanted to make sure that everyone was excluded…er, included.” The Property Brothers call out HB2 in this parody video.